[Starlingx-discuss] Issue with executing the all in one simplex - bootstrap.yml

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Thu Sep 12 14:30:11 UTC 2019

It appears that maybe you have not setup a localhost.yml with the new
password and you are failing to log in correctly.  If you set the
initial sysadmin password different that what's in default.yml in
/usr/share/ansible/stx-ansible/playbooks/bootstrap/host_vars then this
might be your problem.

The default is "St8rlingX*", if you use something else you need to set
it in a localhost.yml on the controller-0 machine.

Example of localhost.yml

dns_servers:
   - 8.8.8.8
   - 8.8.4.4

external_oam_subnet: 10.23.90.0/24
external_oam_gateway_address: 10.23.90.1
external_oam_floating_address: 10.23.90.130

management_subnet: 192.168.204.0/24

ansible_become_pass: <Your sysadmin password>
admin_password: <Your admin/web password>

Hope that helps

Sau!