[Starlingx-discuss] Community Call (Sep 25, 2019)
Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Thu Sep 26 12:30:33 UTC 2019
Updates from yesterday's community call...
- standing topics
- any Gerrit reviews that need attention?
- nothing this week, Saul gave a shout-out to the reviewers of the OpenSUSE stuff
- sanity - any reds since last call?
- issue #1 (https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1844394): due to multiple updates going in together - the full set of updates didn't get merged together
- issue #2 (https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1844576): due to test coverage - issue only manifested itself in the OpenStack config
- any unanswered calls for assistance on the mailing list?
- seems to be ok for the past week
- update from Sai Chandu (Calsoft): see http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2019-September/006308.html
- looking for a spot to make images & documents available to the community
- 2.0 Retrospective
- Release Notes
- Mike T: this was later than it should have been in 2.0, we should do these more 'as we go' in 3.0
- Ghada: start preparing the release notes at RC1 - add this to the Release Team's RC1 checklist (AR: release team do this)
- Mike T: the input from the dev team was good, so this was a good thing - keep doing this
- Mike also gave a shout out for some
- RC1 Process
- Ghada: the RC1 process went well, the test team's spreadsheet was very good (+1 from Bill on that)
- Bill to send a specific note about this to the mailing list
From: Zvonar, Bill
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 7:44 AM
To: starlingx-discuss at lists.starlingx.io
Subject: Community Call (Sep 25, 2019)
Hi all, reminder of the Community call coming up later today.
Topics on the agenda include these - feel free to add more at ...
- upcoming elections and project/repo restructuring
- 2.0 retrospective discussion - what went well, what could we improve
- and the usual standing topics...
- Gerrit reviews that need attention
- Red sanity learnings
- unanswered requests for help in the mailing list
- open AR review
 etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-status
 call details: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings#7am_PDT_.2F_1400_UTC_-_Community_Call
 meeting start time in various time-zones: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20190925T1400
More information about the Starlingx-discuss