[Starlingx-discuss] Deleting old Zoom recordings?

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 07:35:52 UTC 2020

Hi,

I’m reaching out to you about the recordings of the Zoom meetings as the currently available storage space for these is running out.

One of the solutions is to keep a running window, I think one of the options Zoom offers is to delete files that are older than a year. I can check if the timeframe is configurable.

Before going into deep details I would like to get the community’s preference on the way forward first. Do people find this as an acceptable approach?

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Ildikó