[Starlingx-discuss] Sanity Master Test MONOLITHIC build ISO 20200416

Trica, Mihail-Laurentiu mihail-laurentiu.trica at intel.com
Thu Apr 16 13:10:00 UTC 2020

Sanity Test from 2020-April-16 (http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/master/centos/20200416T013011Z/outputs/iso/)

We have ran the installation twice on Bare Metal and both times installation failed at the Ansible step (the issue is different than yesterday). The error log can be seen here http://paste.openstack.org/show/792225/. The Virtual environment installation did not fail, there are only 12 failed tests on Duplex configuration only. Considering that setup has failed on Bare Metal, we are investigating if these 12 tests (that failed only on Duplex configuration) are showing real issues or not.

Toate cele bune/Kind regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Cordialement/Cordiali saluti/с уважением/z poważaniem
よろしくお願いいたします
       此致
敬礼

Mihail-Laurenţiu Trică, Software Engineer