[Starlingx-discuss] bnx2x driver panic. Is source same as CentOS 7?

Pratik M. pvmpublic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 10:03:43 UTC 2020

Hi,
I see a bnx2x driver panic during install of controller-1. Where do I
find the driver source for the same to confirm whether this is stock
from CentOS 7 or are there any changes? If it is the same as CentOS,
then I presume there is no point raising a bug in StarlingX LP?

I have installed CentOS7 on the same hardware (albeit not via pxe from
the same broadcom "custer mgmt" NIC).

I see a lot of these: bnx2x: [bnx2x_write_dmae:549(eno51)]DMAE
returned failure -1

NIC is HP 536FLB which is QLogic 57840S

Thanks in advance
Pratik