[Starlingx-discuss] Help required on the code commit for the horizon repo

Smith, Tyler tyler.smith at windriver.com
Tue Dec 8 18:55:57 UTC 2020

I think the best way to go about it would be to leave horizon/openstack_dashboard packages untouched, but as part of the image build bring in the fault_management plugin as its own package and copy the enabled files from it into the openstack_dashboard enabled directory inside of the image.

The discussion from a while ago was whether starlingx_dashboard plugin could contain everything and have only the relevant dashboards enabled where needed in containerized and platform horizon.  It looks like that ran into some issues, so the other approach would be to separate the fault_management components into its own plugin/package, which is what would be imported into the docker image.

Tyler