[Starlingx-discuss] AIO Duplex Setup with 2 NICs

Marc Ferland ferlandm at amotus.ca
Mon Jul 20 16:24:16 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to setup an AIO Duplex (kubernetes + openstack)
configuration with servers that have only 2 NICs?

I did a quick test last week and pointed the DATA0IF interface to the same
interface as mgmt and cluster-host but the installation failed. I seem to
lose connectivity with the 2nd controller while applying the stx-openstack
application charts.

Would configuring some VLANs solve the problem? Or is this something that
is not currently supported?

If it is indeed supported, do you have any pointers/recommendations?

Thanks!

Marc