[Starlingx-discuss] AIO Duplex Setup with 2 NICs

Pratik M. pvmpublic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 17:23:34 UTC 2020

Hi,
While I haven't tried it, I believe you can create VLAN based interfaces
and assign them to data interfaces, based on:

https://docs.starlingx.io/configuration/host_interface_network_config.html

Try doing a  "system host-if-add controller-0 -V ...".

But if you want to use SRIOV, I believe it might make more sense to assign
entire NIC to DATA0IF and use VLAN intrrfaces for MGMT_IF and OAM_IF.

Hope this helps.

BR