[Starlingx-discuss] Helm Install while having Proxy NW

Sun, Austin austin.sun at intel.com
Wed May 13 14:53:56 UTC 2020

Hi Yatindra:
As talked afternoon , here is the way to run helm install behind proxy .

    https_proxy=https://{your proxy}:{port}  no_proxy=192.168.206.1 helm repo update
https_proxy=https://{your proxy}:{port}  no_proxy=192.168.206.1 helm install stable/minio

192.168.206.1 is the cluster gateway ip , which is usually not need change.

Thanks.
BR
Austin Sun.