[Starlingx-discuss] Issue while I do system application-upload

Qi, Mingyuan mingyuan.qi at intel.com
Thu Nov 19 01:37:22 UTC 2020

Poornima,

This is the sysinv/kube_app logic that it will search for "image" key in your values.yaml. Code here [1][2]
You may need to add "image" key if the values.yaml of you helm chart do not have one. For example [3]

[1] https://opendev.org/starlingx/config/src/branch/master/sysinv/sysinv/sysinv/sysinv/conductor/kube_app.py#L702
[2] https://opendev.org/starlingx/config/src/branch/master/sysinv/sysinv/sysinv/sysinv/conductor/kube_app.py#L3310
[3] https://github.com/openstack/openstack-helm/blob/master/barbican/values.yaml#L32

Mingyuan