[Starlingx-discuss] [build]: py2 starlingx images locked to python modules from June build?

Scott Little scott.little at windriver.com
Tue Sep 1 14:21:24 UTC 2020

Zhipemg

Can you provide a method to generate an updated
stx-centos-py2_stable-wheels.tar
<http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/master/centos/stx-centos-py2_stable-wheels.tar>
that I can implement on the CENGN side?

In this way, we can have the tarball automatically update when new
updates arrive.

Scott

\