[Starlingx-discuss] TSC resignation - Ian

Jolliffe, Ian Ian.Jolliffe at windriver.com
Tue Sep 8 15:47:34 UTC 2020

Hi StarlingX Community;

As I mentioned at a TSC call a few weeks ago, after much consideration I have decided to pursue a new career opportunity.  As a result, I will no longer be able to serve the community on the StarlingX TSC.  I am very proud of what the community has accomplished over the past 2 years and look forward to seeing even more adoption and impact from this great project.  Thank you for the good times, friendships and all that we have accomplished as a community.

Best Regards;

Ian