[Starlingx-discuss] Looking for new Distro/Multi-OS PL/TL

Jones, Bruce E bruce.e.jones at intel.com
Wed Apr 7 15:03:31 UTC 2021

As discussed in the TSC today, Saul is moving away from StarlingX and onto his next adventure.  He has made many contributions to the project over the last few years and we will miss him.  Thank you Saul and best wishes to you!

Meanwhile we as a community need to fill the role he had as the Distro/Multi-OS TL and PL.  The TSC is looking for volunteers to take on this position on a temporary basis, until the next round of elections.  Anyone who fills the role now can of course run as a candidate in those elections.

Please respond to this note if you are interested.  Thank you!

             brucej