[Starlingx-discuss] vPTG April 2021 Registration & Schedule

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 19:51:08 UTC 2021

Hello everyone!

The April 2021 Project Teams Gathering is right around the corner! The
official schedule has now been posted on the PTG website [1], the PTGbot
will be up to date by the end of the week [2], and we have also attached it
to this email. Please double check your rooms! We did a little
consolidation and shifting while maintaining the times you signed up for.

Friendly reminder, if you have not already registered, please do so [3]. It
is important that we get everyone to register for the event as this is how
we will contact you about tooling information/passwords and other event
details.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
- The Kendalls (diablo_rojo & wendallkaters)

[1] PTG Website www.openstack.org/ptg
[2] PTGbot: http://ptg.openstack.org/ptg.html
[3] PTG Registration: https://april2021-ptg.eventbrite.com