[Starlingx-discuss] [docs] [meeting] Docs team notes 21-July-21

Camp, MaryX maryx.camp at intel.com
Wed Jul 21 21:15:02 UTC 2021

Hello all,
Here are this week's docs team meeting minutes (short form). Details in [2].
Join us if you have interest in StarlingX docs! We meet on Wednesdays 12:30 PST.

  [1]   Call logistics: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  [2]   Tracking Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-documentation

thanks,
Mary Camp
==========
21-July-21
All -- reviews merged since last meeting:  18

Status/questions/opens

WRO - the team chatted with Greg about WRO features/updates.
Decision: WRO reviews will not be cherry picked into R5 but will be done in Master branch.

Upcoming WR releases - 3 bug fix releases next week, will need to be cherry picked.
Cherry picking needs to be done again before they stack up too high. Add to regular agenda so we can tackle some each week.

Notes from Release Team Meeting - Jul 14 2021
      - Complete. The r/stx.5.0 branch has been tagged with the doc content. TBC with Mary Camp once back from vacation
We think Scott has completed his tasks and there are no more ARs for anyone on this.

AR Mary send email to community - asking for R5 release retrospective info (docs specific).

Cherry picking

We cherry picked 4 reviews to R5 branch.
Stopped on this one:  https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/docs/+/800308
AR Ron to follow up with Greg to confirm R5 files need to be merged into R5 branch (by starting new review).