[Starlingx-discuss] [TSC election]Do not extend term of TSC seat

hao wang sxmatch1986 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 02:51:27 UTC 2021

Hi, everyone,

About the TSC seat, I'm very sorry that I won't extend the term
because of the changes in my work content and I'm afirad that the
limited enery couldn't allow me to do my tsc's duty well.

I'm very pleased and honored that I could work with this great team
for two years, you opened my mind to learn so much about open source
and edge computing and I also want to thank you all so much for
helping me to work with this project.

I will still keep my eyes on edge computing tech and looking forward
to the future we can work together again.

Thank you.