[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Community Marketing calls - NEW MEETING TIME POLL

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 16:55:56 UTC 2021

Hi,

As you know we are having a bi-weekly community marketing meeting to discuss how to spread the news about the project and the community at places like the blog, social media, website, events and more.

The current meeting time is currently in a conflict for a few of us so I created a poll to find a better one. The meetings will still run with a bi-weekly cadence.

If you are interested in participating in the meeting series please __fill out this poll by the end of next week (September 12)__: https://doodle.com/poll/ispbsc67mymng8tz?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó