[Starlingx-discuss] Minutes: Community Call (Feb 2, 2022)
Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Thu Feb 3 02:10:05 UTC 2022
Minutes from today's community meeting
Feb 2 2022
- Looking for someone to takeover chairing of these STX Community meetings
- volunteers ?
- Build: Update from Scott Little
- Appears to be some build failures today
- LP: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/1959694
- Review is posted: https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/tools/+/827339
- From Scott:
- flock builds are good
- container builds are failing due to CentOS moving artifacts to vault.
- Review is merging now and we will re-trigger the build
- Sanity: Update from Alexandru Dimofte
- Last stx master sanity from 2022-02-01 is GREEN: http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2022-February/012739.html
- From Alex: Sanity is currently running for the 2022-02-02 load; not expecting any issues.
- Gerrit Reviews in Need of Attention: Anyone ?
- Nothing raised in the meeting
Topics for this Week
- STX 6.0
- [Starlingx-discuss] stx.6.0 Release milestone Declared:
- http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2022-February/012743.html << includes link to Press Release and Release Blog Post
- From Ildiko: We are planning 2 more blog posts in the next few weeks:
- Blog for Certificate Management Enhancements
- Blog for Distributed Cloud Scalability
- STX 7.0
- [Starlingx-discuss] stx.7.0 Milestone-1 Declared
- Debian - OIF Associate Membership discussion (Ildiko)
- The email above is looking for some input from active Debian developers
- Mark Asselstine thinks this is a great step. The email was also forwarded to Steve Geary to comment on this.
- Frank to follow up with Chuck Short to conisder some participation.
- Follow-Up AR: Check on where we are next week
ARs from Previous Meetings
- Nothing still open from last week.
Open Requests for Help
- Email from Mohammed Abuibaid (Carleton U)
- Ghada to ask John Kung to respond with some pointers for investigation
- Ideas to manage Open Requests for Help
- Suggest the use of a prefix in the email subject: [HELP WANTED]
- Encourage developers on the mailing list to monitor and provide answers when they can or alert others to respond
 etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/stx-status
 call details: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings#7am_Pacific_-_Technical_Steering_Committee_.26_Community_Call
 meeting start time in various time-zones: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20220126T1500
More information about the Starlingx-discuss