[Starlingx-discuss] TSC Election Voting Kickoff

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 06:02:43 UTC 2022

Hi StarlingX Community,

The poll for the 2022 H2 TSC elections is now open and will remain open for you to cast your vote until November 22, 2022, 2045 UTC.

We are having elections for the 3 full-term TSC seats[1].

If you are an OpenInfra Foundation Individual Member and an active contributor to the project then you are eligible to vote. You should find your email with a link to the Condorcet page to cast your vote in the inbox of your Gerrit preferred email[2].

What to do if you don't see the email even though you are eligible to vote:

* check the trash or spam folders of your Gerrit Preferred Email address, in case it went into trash or spam
* wait a bit and check again, in case your email server is a bit slow
* you might’ve missed to opt-in in the CIVS system, you will need to follow the steps of the process[3] and then email the election officials[4] to resend you the ballot
* email the election officials to help you sort out the issue

If we can confirm that you are entitled to vote, we will add you to the voters list for the appropriate election.

Our democratic process is important to the health of StarlingX, please exercise your right to vote!

Candidate statements/platforms can be found here: https://opendev.org/starlingx/election/src/branch/master/candidates/2022_H2/tsc

Happy voting,

[1] https://docs.starlingx.io/election/#technical-steering-committee-s-election
[2] Sign into review.openstack.org: Go to Settings > Contact Information. Look at the email listed as your Preferred Email. That is where the ballot has been sent.
[3] https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2022-November/013568.html
[4] https://docs.starlingx.io/election/#election-officials