[Starlingx-discuss] Mission statement discussion input and workshop

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Thu Nov 17 04:09:51 UTC 2022

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’m reaching out to let you know that marketing team is having a follow-up workshop to continue the discussion about refreshing the project’s mission statement, and I would like to invite and encourage everyone who would like to participate to join.

The call is scheduled to November 29 at noon PST / 2000 UTC.

The Zoom bridge to dial in is: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85344179503?pwd=K05kckptcmM2N3dhTEJheFVyS05OQT09

Please find the notes from our previous call here: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/starlingx-mission-statement

Please let me know if you would like me to add you to the meeting invite.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa