[Starlingx-discuss] Mission statement discussion input and workshop

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Wed Nov 30 17:39:25 UTC 2022

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’m reaching out to you with a short update about the mission statement discussion.

Unfortunately we didn’t hit critical mass on the call that was scheduled for yesterday due to some last minute conflicts that folks had. We decided to use the regular Marketing team meeting as a follow-up workshop to continue the discussion about refreshing the project’s mission statement.

I would like to invite and encourage everyone who would like to participate to join.

The call is scheduled for December 06 at noon PST / 2000 UTC.

The Zoom bridge to dial in is: https://zoom.us/j/270117095?pwd=SFBReFFsdUdQd3FMdnMxVytiSzhUZz09

Please find the notes from our previous call here: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/starlingx-mission-statement

Please let me know if you would like me to add you to the meeting invite.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa