[Starlingx-discuss] Minutes: Community Call (Oct 12, 2022)
Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Fri Oct 14 17:14:10 UTC 2022
Minutes from the community call
October 12, 2022
- Main Branch CentOS Builds
- Green all week
- Main Branch Debian Builds
- One build failure on Oct 7. A rebuild passed.
- Green since then
- CentOS Main Branch Sanity w/o stx-openstack
- No Longer will be run based on Debian Sanity working.
- CentOS Main Branch Sanity w/ stx-openstack
- Last sanity on Oct 6 is Yellow: https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2022-October/013402.html
- Next sanity is planned for Oct 12-13
- Need to determine when the stx-openstack sanity can transition to Debian.
- Action: Rob/Thales to provide a plan
- Debian Main Branch Sanity
- Last sanity on Oct 5 is Green: https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2022-October/013398.html
- Sanity is typically planned for Monday, but hit some issues that prevented that from happening. Trying to get a sanity done before EOW.
- Gerrit Reviews in Need of Attention
- None brought forward in the meeting
- Reference Links:
- Active Branch (open): https://review.opendev.org/q/projects:starlingx+is:open+branch:+master
- Active Branch (merged): https://review.opendev.org/q/projects:starlingx+is:merged+branch:master
Topics for this week
- Next week's meeting will be cancelled because of the PTG
- No other new topics
ARs from Previous Meetings
- Action: Rob to confirm if the bi-weekly build meeting is active and send the date for the next meeting to the mailing list.
- Closed. Meeting is active.
- Email Reminder: https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2022-September/013383.html
Open Requests for Help
- Rook Installation
- Greg asked Flavio/Storage team if someone can respond.
- Note: The original Intel team who intrdouced rook is no longer active in the community.
- Enabling cpu_dedicated_set
- Last Question posted here: https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2022-September/013382.html
- Is there a way I can enable application-isolation across all the worker nodes including new nodes to be added in future?
- Still need to find someone to respond. Ghada to contact Chris Friesen to request someone from the containers team to respond.
- Rebuilding ISOs
- Raised by Scott Kamp
- Action: Rob to re-share build meeting link as per above >> DONE
- Action: Scott Little will also look at the latest updates to the build guide as they were updated recently. >> Still Open
- Action: Mike Matteson to investigate whether Scott Little has time to spend with Scott Kamp in resolving build issues in short term before PTG talks on this topic. >> Still Open
- Suggest that further discussions continue in the Build meeting
More information about the Starlingx-discuss