[Starlingx-discuss] Track Chair Nominations Close in One Week!
helena at openstack.org
Fri Oct 21 17:50:46 UTC 2022
Track Chair nominations <https://openinfrafoundation.formstack.com/forms/trackchairnominations2023 <https://openinfrafoundation.formstack.com/forms/trackchairnominations2023>> for the 2023 OpenInfra Summit in Vancouver (June 13-15, 2023) are closing soon!
Please submit your nominations before they close on October 28, 2022
Track Chairs for each Track will help build the Summit schedule, and are made up of individuals working in open infrastructure.
- Help the Summit team put together the best possible content based on your subject matter expertise
- Promote the individual Tracks within your networks
- Review the submissions and Community voting results in your particular Track
- Determine if there are any major content gaps in your Track, and if so, potentially solicit additional speakers directly to submit
- Ensure diversity of speakers and companies represented in your Track
- Avoid vendor sales pitches, focusing more on real-world user stories and technical, in-the-trenches experiences
2023 Summit Tracks:
- 5G/NFV & Edge
- AI/Machine Learning/HPC
- Container Infrastructure
- Getting Started
- Hardware Enablement
- Open Development
- Private & Hybrid Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Hands On Workshops
Full track descriptions are available here <https://openinfra.dev/summit/vancouver-2023/summit-tracks/ <https://openinfra.dev/summit/vancouver-2023/summit-tracks/>>. If you’re interested in nominating yourself or someone else to be a member of the Summit Track Chairs for a specific Track, please fill out the nomination form <https://openinfrafoundation.formstack.com/forms/trackchairnominations2023 <https://openinfrafoundation.formstack.com/forms/trackchairnominations2023>>. Nominations will close on October 28th, 2022.
Track Chairs selections will occur before we close the Call for Presentations (CFP) so that the Chairs can host office hours to consult on submissions, and help promote the event. CFP will be opening in November, registration <https://openinfrasummit2023.eventbrite.com/ <https://openinfrasummit2023.eventbrite.com/>> and sponsorship <http://openinfra.dev/summit/vancouver-2023/summit-sponsor/ <http://openinfra.dev/summit/vancouver-2023/summit-sponsor/>> information are already available.
Please email speakersupport at openinfra.dev <mailto:speakersupport at openinfra.dev> with any questions or feedback.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Starlingx-discuss