[Starlingx-discuss] Weekly Meetings: OpenStack Distro

Cervi, Thales Elero ThalesElero.Cervi at windriver.com
Thu Apr 6 17:15:02 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

As peer recent emails from Greg, one of the action points of our last PTG was to reestablish the OpenStack Distro Team Bi-Weekly call.
The main goal for this call is for us to gather every other week and discuss about the stx-openstack application and its peripheral packages that go along with StarlingX.
It should include any discussion related to the containerized OpenStack services or the virtualization stack.

I write this e-mail to start a brief community survey on the best time slot for our calls, so everyone out in the community that is interested in our team work can be heard.

  *   The current time slot is set for Tuesday - 6:00am Pacific.
  *   If we do not have any objection to this time slot soon, I would say we can have a first call on April 25th (6:00am Pacific).

Hoping to hear back from people interested on stx-openstack in the next couple of weeks :)

Regards,
Thales Elero Cervi