[Starlingx-discuss] Updating the project's one-pager

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Fri Apr 7 19:10:23 UTC 2023

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’m reaching out to you about the project’s one-pager.

In order to be able to raise awareness of the project as well as provide an information package for those who are new, we use multiple assets. The project’s one-pager is one of these, which works both online as well as printed. There are a few conferences coming up, where we would like to be able to point people to this document as well as have it printed as a handout.

You can find the current one-pager here: https://www.starlingx.io/collateral/StarlingX_OnePager_Web.pdf

The information in the document is mainly accurate, but it hasn’t been updated in a while now. I would like to ask the community’s help to provide feedback and ideas with regards to what to keep and what to update.

Please add your feedback about the one-pager to this etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/starlingx-one-pager-updates

__Please share your thoughts by April 16.__

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa