[Starlingx-discuss] OpenInfra Summit Forum Selection Committee Call for Volunteers

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openstack.org
Wed Feb 22 14:34:57 UTC 2023

Hi StarlingX Community,

It is a friendly reminder that we are still looking for volunteers for the Forum Selection Committee.

The Forum is a co-located event to the Open Infrastructure Summit, the main event is scheduled for June 13-15 in Vancouver, Canada. The focus of this co-located event is to provide space for interactive sessions for users and contributors to interact and discuss relevant topics to their projects and activities, such as feedback, challenges or bigger roadmap items.

For further information about the Forum, please see: https://openinfra.dev/summit/vancouver-2023/forum/

Serving on the Selection Committee is a great opportunity to connect with others in the OpenInfra communities and ecosystem, and contribute to the success of the event. The help from volunteers is always highly valued and appreciated!

Please let me know if you have any questions I can help with.

If you would like to volunteer, please reach out to my colleague, Kendall Nelson at knelson at openinfra.dev. You can also reach out to her directly with questions, if you are interested, but still hesitant to commit.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa