[Starlingx-discuss] Open Source Summit NA - CFP is open

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Wed Jan 18 03:49:23 UTC 2023

Hi All,

I’m reaching out to you to draw your attention to the Open Source Summit North America event, which will take place in Vancouver, BC on May 10-12.

The event gathers people from around the globe with interest in open source. The event covers various tracks and provides the opportunity to discuss topics that are ranging from embedded Linux, cloud, containers all the way to community management. The event has a diverse set of attendees and would be a great opportunity to raise more awareness about the StarlingX project and reach a wide audience!

The event’s CFP is currently open! __The CFP deadline is February 5 at 11:59 PM PST__.

You can find more information and submit your talk here: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-source-summit-north-america/program/cfp/

Please let me know if I can help you putting together your session proposal!

Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa