[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX Apps general documentation

Voiculeasa, Dan Dan.Voiculeasa at windriver.com
Mon Mar 6 12:23:45 UTC 2023

Another update on this:

After more experiments it was discovered we have the ability to automatically down-version in some cases.
The auto-update procedure is explained with more details about automatic up-version/down-version in case of patch apply/remove.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Containers/StarlingXAppsInternals#upgrades.2Fauto_update

Controlling the behavior to allow an application to be automatically uploaded or applied after first controller unlock is described here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StarlingX/Containers/StarlingXAppsInternals#behavior.2Fdesired_state

Thanks,
Dan Voiculeasa