[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX gathering at the OpenInfra Summit

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Tue May 9 13:48:59 UTC 2023

Hi StarlingX Community,

I’m reaching out to you in connection to the upcoming OpenInfra Summit[1], June 13-15 in Vancouver, Canada.

As you probably already know, the StarlingX project is turning 5 years old this year! If you will be in town for the OpenInfra Summit, we invite you to a small gathering to celebrate this anniversary with some drinks and snacks on Wednesday (June 14) at 6:30pm - 8pm local time, which is after the Marketplace Mixer on the second day of the event.

Please __RSVP__ if you will be joining us in person: https://openinfrafoundation.formstack.com/forms/starlingx_5th_anniversary_celebration

We will be sharing further information about the gathering as we get closer to the event.

Best Regards,
Ildikó

[1] https://openinfra.dev/summit/vancouver-2023

———