[Starlingx-discuss] Reviews mentioned in the Community Call
Bruno Drugowick Muniz
Bruno.Muniz at encora.com
Wed May 17 20:24:16 UTC 2023
Sorry for not being able to talk at the Community Call earlier today. I'm getting a new headset tomorrow. 🙂
To give some insight into what my team is doing in the Reviews mentioned, this is a brief summary:
* We chose to collaborate openly<https://openinfra.dev/legal/code-of-conduct>, thus you will see +1 from ourselves in the Reviews because Gerrit is where we communicate amongst ourselves regarding code.
* The idea behind this is to share with the community while recording everything, hopefully helping Reviewers (and our future selves when revisiting past decisions).
* We're currently focusing on the VirtualBox setup because it helps developers and firstcomers.
* Our work is being done on top of existing code<https://opendev.org/starlingx/tools/src/branch/master/deployment/virtualbox/pybox> that's currently not working for the latest version(s) of StarlingX.
* We fixed it with the least amount<https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/tools/+/880870> of changes possible.
* We've been making more changes<https://tinyurl.com/vboxinstallreviews> on top of it since then (and building a backlog<https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005051>).
Any help is appreciated in our endeavor.
I'm on IRC between 12 noon to 9 PM (UTC) if you prefer a synchronous conversation.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Starlingx-discuss