[Starlingx-discuss] Baremetal installation problem

Winnicki, Chris Chris.Winnicki at windriver.com
Tue Jan 7 15:13:43 UTC 2020

Hi Giuseppe

Some questions.

Do you have the serial port enabled in the bios?
Do you have a telnet session/connection your DL380 machine?
Have you tried to select "Graphical install" ?

Note:
If you select "Serial console" install and are monitoring the graphical terminal then you will indeed see a "black screen" because the output goes to the serial console.

Chris Winnicki
chris.winnicki at windriver.com
613-963-1329