[Starlingx-discuss] CentOS 7.5 upgrade discussion

Saul Wold sgw at linux.intel.com
Fri Aug 10 18:15:22 UTC 2018

I do not have a patch for this yet, so go ahead an work on it.

On another subject, I am looking into options for our different
configuration / initialization files changes. Using RPM vs Puppet, which
based on a discussion will depend on the type of configuration or
initialization changes required.

I will move that discussion to existing thread here:
http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2018-August/000615.html

Sau!