[Starlingx-discuss] openSUSE: sm-db build failure

Qian, Bin Bin.Qian at windriver.com
Thu Sep 26 03:56:51 UTC 2019

Please DO NOT remove the compile flag  -Werror.  In this case it could cause read buffer overflow, as the printf will read 8 bytes from a 4 bytes allocated memory address, which could be significant stability and security issue. We will have to identify and solve the issue of a broken link SmTimerIdT = int64_t = long long int = 8 bytes integer.

Thanks,

Bin