[Starlingx-discuss] Community (& TSC) Call (Feb 19, 2020)

Zvonar, Bill Bill.Zvonar at windriver.com
Wed Feb 19 15:49:57 UTC 2020

- Standing Topics

     - Sanity
          - working through some issues w/ the Monolithic build, expect to have them sorted by end of today - Scott will post an update
          - Nico will talk to Christopher re: the plan for running sanities on the 2 builds
     - Reviews
          - nothing this week
     - CentOS 8
          - reviews to be reviewed, as usual - https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:centos8+(status:open)+AND+projects:starlingx/
          - Austin: team is working towards completing the kernel upgrade some time in March --- details to follow
          - Saul: will open a discussion in the Build team re: setting up a CentOS 8 mirror & on demand feature branch builds

- Topics for This Week

     - Election Closed: http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2020-February/007790.html
     - Meeting wiki page update - ACTION NEEDED: http://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2020-February/007775.html
          - good updates, some minor updates still pending

- Open Requests for Help

     - Kris: unassigned documentation tasks for r4 features - Bill will add these to the agenda for the release team meeting...
          - Starlingx/integ
               - https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2006711
               - https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2006740
               - https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005496