[Starlingx-discuss] Minutes: StarlingX Release Meeting - Jun 15/2022
Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Thu Jun 16 13:16:34 UTC 2022
Agenda/Minutes are posted at:
- Intel sanity was halted on May 27. The last sanity was red.
- The WR team has not been able to get a working sanity env since then. Team stretched due to other priorities.
- No clear view of the status of the stx loads at this time.
- This blocks stx.7.0 milestone declaration
- The current plan to restart work on enabling sanity in 2wks by June 29. Then can start building a plan at that time.
-Release/Feature Planning: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171PJAu9SykXm9h9Ny2IsZ8YMbhvEwOzuTbISWUMQhiE/edit#gid=1107209846
- Release Verification:
- Folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1szAP-xVZq7ebSyGJ-EHTVebMmsupSY7w
- Feature Testing: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hXJJ4LvxhWwLIF_PHpCyxlGpfKdXtcPjlyclfKFVxKo/edit#gid=968103774
- Regression Testing: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19OQmmo5OfD1eHS8rp5uBgnVaS7i8J-NhQuiKVqcyZ0Y/edit#gid=1717644237
- Release Updates
- Debian Update
- Debian Builds on CENGN
- Debian support for stx.7.0 is considered complete. Support is only for AIO-SX. Other config support will continue in stx.8.0.
- Debian ISO Builds on CENGN are building regularly. No container image builds for stx.7.0 as previously agreed to.
- Feature Code & Test Update
- Feature status updated in the planning spreadsheet.
- 26 features are complete.
- 12 features are still in progress. Forecast dates updated.
- Action: Release team to re-forecast stx.7.0 milestones to align with remaining activities
More information about the Starlingx-discuss