[Starlingx-discuss] StarlingX PTG session recordings

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Mon Apr 3 15:56:04 UTC 2023

Hi StarlingX Community,

Thank you everyone who got the chance to participate in the OpenInfra PTG last week.

The StarlingX sessions went very well, we covered a lot of ground throughout the two days such as project team updates, ARM support, kernel, hands-on workshop at the OpenInfra Summit, and more.

We recorded the sessions, in case you didn’t get the opportunity to dial in or would like to catch up on any of the topics we discussed:

* StarlingX session on Tuesday (March 28):
  - https://us06web.zoom.us/rec/share/ixwNSzgSKIYowrHwOLVN4HU6uIykMp4KjGcSZeusVC58lxBBQaquD6DwxX54kHq7.dBGT-aPCEW5Q0trh
  - Passcode: =2Jqs=d^

* StarlingX session on Wednesday (March 29):
  - https://us06web.zoom.us/rec/share/IQiH7bQKz2XklZyvNB6Sr19AG1aBAUOJxuiG-HxSGyB3zOy5oX-lbrp7wfokrzvH.CvJGvbzq3oAaAiyI
  - Passcode: JYt?L3pt

For notes, please see this etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/r.a1706afa3252f8b2e6e6650a2f785002

If you have feedback about the overall event, please share it on this etherpad: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/March2023_PTGFeedback

If you have any feedback about how the sessions went at the event, please share them on this thread, including things to keep doing and things to change/improve.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa