[Starlingx-discuss] [PL][TL] Weekly Meetings - ACTION NEEDED

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko at openinfra.dev
Mon Apr 3 20:46:26 UTC 2023

Hi StarlingX Pls and TLs,

At the StarlingX sessions at the OpenInfra PTG last week we touched on the project team meetings, as part of a conversation about community processes, workflows and communication.

It came up that some of the meetings are currently not running, but we didn’t get to flesh out all the details during the PTG. I’m following up on discuss two aspects:

* Make sure that the ‘Meetings’ wiki page is up to date

  - You can find the ‘Meetings’ here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
  - ACTION: If you’ve been running any of the StarlingX team meetings, please check the above wiki page to make sure it is up to date.
    + If your meeting is currently suspended, please mark that on the wiki as well.

  - If you find any issues with the meeting information on the wiki:
    + You can edit the wiki page directly, after logging in with your OpenInfra ID.
    + You can also reply on this thread or reach out to me directly and I can help you make the updates.

* Resurrecting the OpenStack Distro meetings

  - The OpenStack Distro weekly calls are currently not running.
    + I marked the meeting on the above wiki as ‘Currently Suspended’.

  - It came up during the PTG sessions to start running the calls again, which can make it easier for people interested in contributing to the team’s efforts.
    + ACTION: Once the team is ready to run the meetings again, please
      ~ Remove the ‘Currently Suspended’ mark from the wiki.
      ~ Send an email to the starlingx-discuss mailing list to update the community.

Please let me know if you have questions to any of the above, or if you need help with the wiki.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó

———

Ildikó Váncsa