[Starlingx-discuss] Minutes: Community Call (Apr 26, 2023)
Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Sun Apr 30 19:01:14 UTC 2023
Minutes from the community call
April 26, 2023
- Main Branch Debian Builds
- 4-5 consecutive build failures in a row
- Build failures are due to the container build failing due to an stx-nova image build
- LP: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/2017592 addressed and new build in progress
- stx.6.0 Weekly Builds
- Build Output: http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/rc/6.0/
- stx.7.0 Weekly Builds
- Failed on stx-nova?? Likely nee the fix for LP: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/2017592 to be applied to the release branches
- Build Output: http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/rc/7.0/
- stx.8.0 Weekly Builds
- Build Output: https://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/rc/8.0/
- Investigating an issue w/ low CENGN Mirror Space
- github Mirroring Issue
- Email: https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2023-April/014000.html
- The stx code is not being mirrored to github due to a change in the key
- The key is hard-coded in each repo as part of zuul, so it's a pain to update the key in every repo.
- Davlet would like to centralize the key storage and will talk to Al Bailey about the stx zuul configuration.
- Davlet also noted that some repos don't have github mirroring setup at all.
- Action: Greg to review the requirements for github mirroring to confirm if it's required for all repos
- Transition from CENGN
- As discussed in the PTG, CENGN will no longer be able to host the StarlingX builds.
- Build team is working on transitioning the builds to WR infrastructure.
- Timing is TBD
- Debian Main Branch Platform Sanity
- Last sanity email sent on Apr 25: https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2023-April/014013.html
- Status: Green for SX. Red for DX. Fix is merged for https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/2016913, but there hasn't been a successful build since then.
- Debian Main Branch stx-openstack Sanity
- Last sanity email sent on Apr 11: https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2023-April/013968.html
- No sanity since Apr 11 due to the DX issue as well as the stx-nova image build failure noted above.
- Expect to be able to resume sanity next week
- Sanity LPs
- LP: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/2007303 -- intermittent issue / works on retest
- LP: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/2012389 -- intermittent issue
- LP: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/2012392 -- FIXED
- Team has some resourcing challenges, so hasn't been able to investigate the failures further
- Gerrit Reviews in Need of Attention
- Pending doc reviews. Request for Juanita for community members to review:
- From previous meetings: Fixes to libvirt env: https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/tools/+/863735
- Review comments provided in Nov; still waiting for author (Scott Kamp) to respond/address review comments
- Jan 18: Some activity in the review as of Jan 15
- Feb 1: Alternative fix proposed on Jan 18; waiting for ScottK's review
- Feb 15: ScottK is going back to this
- Mar 22: Next action is w/ ScottK; As per today's meeting, he'll be looking at the comments
- Apr 11: Review is still open. Next action is w/ ScottK (the author)
- Reference Links:
- Active Branch (open): https://review.opendev.org/q/projects:starlingx+is:open+branch:+master
- Active Branch (merged): https://review.opendev.org/q/projects:starlingx+is:merged+branch:master
Topics for this week
- Release Status - stx.9.0
- Milestone-2 is scheduled for May 10
- Feature plans defined and feature development well underway
- Action: Feature primes to start populating the feature dates in prep for MS-2
- Email sent to the mailing list: https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2023-April/014012.html
- Install Script Enhancement
- Prime: Douglas Pereira / Bruno Muniz
- Planning to post some code reviews next week
- Story: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005051
- Will use this story to track the backlog of work items
- Ildiko is encouraging more community members to be on IRC for more synchronous communication within the community
- Recent questions are posted related to subcloud installs.
- Mission Statement Discussion
- Chosen based on the votes: https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2023-April/014014.html
- Ildiko will update it the website on May 1.
- Openstack Project Team Meetings
- Meetings have restarted. Meetings are bi-weekly on Tuesdays at 11am Pacific (new time instead of 6am Pacific)
- Thales will update the meeting wiki: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Starlingx/Meetings
ARs from Previous Meetings
Open Requests for Help
- Subcloud Scaled Application Management
- Question raised on the community call (Apr 26) by Kevin
- Is there a mechanism in StarlingX to manage/orchestrate application deployments?
- No this capability doesn't exist in StarlingX currently
- Issue w/ pxebooting a second node on StarlingX
- Question raised on the community call (Apr 26) by Kevin
- The initial node installs/boots correctly, but an identifical section node doesn't
- Action: Greg will try to identify someone in the install team to help w/ debugging this issue
- Build System Setup
- Question was posted on IRC by Kevin
- StarlingX documentation has a lot of outdated information. It took a lot of digging to find the right documentation for setting up a build env with minikube.
- Requested that Kevin open an LP to the doc team and/or send an email to the mailing list w/ more details to the mailing list
- Status: Open / No email sent to the mailing list yet. Unsure if LP was opened.
- IP allocation is failing after StarlingX ISO image installation
- Status: Closed / Resolved. Greg sent the emails with resolution to the mailing list
- Main branch Installation Issues
- Reported by Prashanthi
- Unclear what the issue is. Request to direct help in debugging.
- Status: Open / Action: Greg to see if someone can help. Note: Greg is off Apr 20-25
- stx.8.0 Interface Bonding issue
- Response sent Apr 19: https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2023-April/013989.html / workaround confirmed / LP opened to track: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/2010119
- Status: Leave open for any further feedback from the reporter. Consider closed if no response by May 3
- stx-openstack apply failed after enabling cpu_dedicated_setInbox
- Seen w/ stx.7.0. Issue only happens when setting cpu dedicated CPUs on a running system. During the unlock, the openstack fails to re-apply.
- LP: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/2002157
- Assigned to Thales; team still has no bandwidth to look at this.
- Status: Closed / Won't Fix... no plan by the openstack issue to look at this issue since they're focusing on more generic sanity scenarios
More information about the Starlingx-discuss