[Starlingx-discuss] Minutes: Community Call (Apr 12, 2023)
Ghada.Khalil at windriver.com
Sun Apr 16 17:59:45 UTC 2023
Minutes from the community call
April 12, 2023
- Main Branch Debian Builds
- Builds were impacted by a multi-day power outage in Ottawa.
- Last successful build was April 4.
- April 11 build failed due to a new build feature to address a memory leak; intermittent issue specific to the build servers.
- Apri 12 build is currently in progress.
- stx.6.0 Weekly Builds
- Failed due to power outage. Last successful build was March 25
- Build Output: http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/rc/6.0/
- stx.7.0 Weekly Builds
- Green. Last successful build was April 9
- Build Output: http://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/rc/7.0/
- stx.8.0 Weekly Builds
- Green. Last successful build was April 8
- Build Output: https://mirror.starlingx.cengn.ca/mirror/starlingx/rc/8.0/
- Transition from CENGN
- As discussed in the PTG, CENGN will no longer be able to host the StarlingX builds.
- Build team is working on transitioning the builds to WR infrastructure.
- Timing is TBD
- Debian Main Branch Platform Sanity
- Last sanity email sent on Apr 11: https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2023-April/013970.html
- Status: Green for both SX & DX
- Debian Main Branch stx-openstack Sanity
- Last sanity email sent on Apr 11: https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2023-April/013968.html
- Status: Yellow
- Sanity LPs
- LP: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/2007303 -- intermittent issue / works on retest
- LP: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/2012389 -- intermittent issue
- LP: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/2012392 -- consistently failing
- Team has some resourcing challenges, so hasn't been able to investigate the failures further
- Gerrit Reviews in Need of Attention
- Nothing brought up in the meeting
- From previous meetings: Fixes to libvirt env: https://review.opendev.org/c/starlingx/tools/+/863735
- Review comments provided in Nov; still waiting for author (Scott Kamp) to respond/address review comments
- Jan 18: Some activity in the review as of Jan 15
- Feb 1: Alternative fix proposed on Jan 18; waiting for ScottK's review
- Feb 15: ScottK is going back to this
- Mar 22: Next action is w/ ScottK; As per today's meeting, he'll be looking at the comments
- Apr 11: Review is still open. Next action is w/ ScottK (the author)
- Reference Links:
- Active Branch (open): https://review.opendev.org/q/projects:starlingx+is:open+branch:+master
- Active Branch (merged): https://review.opendev.org/q/projects:starlingx+is:merged+branch:master
Topics for this week
- Release Status
- Release Tracking Spreadsheet created: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aTjYzUkExodfayt-rjTv466jE-DP8b_YjrTHhXW6G9w/edit?usp=sharing
- Milestone-1 is on track for this week
- See more details in the April 12 release meeting minutes: https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/stx-releases
- Mission Statement Discussion
- Ildiko is looking for feedback
- Project / Team Meetings
- Action: PLs to ensure the StarlingX wiki is accurate. Please mark your meeting as "suspended" if it's no longer active.
ARs from Previous Meetings
Open Requests for Help
- Build System Setup
- Question was posted on IRC by Kevin
- StarlingX documentation has a lot of outdated information. It took a lot of digging to find the right documentation for setting up a build env with minikube.
- Requested that Kevin open an LP to the doc team and/or send an email to the mailing list w/ more details to the mailing list
- IP allocation is failing after StarlingX ISO image installation
- Discussed issue on the call. Action: Greg to get help fro Prashanthi
- Failing to deploy Simplex StarlingX
- Follow-Up: https://lists.starlingx.io/pipermail/starlingx-discuss/2023-April/013956.html
- Status: Resolved / Closed by the reporter
- stx.8.0 Interface Bonding issue
- Action: Ghada asked Steve Webster (networking PL) to respond, but no response yet. Ghada to send a reminder.
- Status: Open / No updates
- stx-openstack apply failed after enabling cpu_dedicated_setInbox
- Seen w/ stx.7.0. Issue only happens when setting cpu dedicated CPUs on a running system. During the unlock, the openstack fails to re-apply.
- LP: https://bugs.launchpad.net/starlingx/+bug/2002157
- Assigned to Thales; team still has no bandwidth to look at this.
- Status: Open / No updates ... still waiting for Thales/team to have time to look at this.
More information about the Starlingx-discuss